Welcome to Action Kids Summer camp!
- Drop off: Follow the drop off line and a staff member will direct you to the first-day-camper drop off area (if it is the first week of summer then your camper will be dropped off in the general area). Here you can talk to staff, ask any questions you may have, and receive your car sign for drop-off/pick-up
- Your camper will get a yellow bracelet that lets staff know it is their first day and to make sure they feel welcomed and supported!
- Swim: On your camper’s first day of camp, our swim staff will evaluate their swim ability to determine their swim level. As your camper’s skills improve they will progress through the swim levels. Campers going into Pre-K and Kindergarten we use a graduated swim bubble system to aid with floatation during the lesson until they are able to swim independently.
- Schedule: Depending on the day, your child will participate in activities varying from: art, field games, gymnastics, nature, outdoor skills. Everyday campers will have swim, an activity club, and group time.
- Pick up: At the end of the day you will follow the pick-up-line and a counselor will bring your camper to your car. If your child needs help buckling-up, please pull up to the designated area before exiting your car to assist.
- Check the handbook for what to pack your camper each day!
Have questions about what your camper did on their first day? Check their backpack for their first day report card!