What’s in a camp day?
We like to “keep kids moving” at ACTiON KiDS Summer Day Camp
Camp days are structured to include the following:
- Water Wonders Swim Lesson with incorporated “Free Swim” time
- Out Door Games/Gymnastics
- Creation Station
- Activity Clubs: All campers will chose from 2 or 3 activities. These will be geared to specific interests of our campers, and designed to develop certain skills. (more…)
Your child will rotate through the structured activities with their camp group and counselor.
Camp Ratios vary depending on your child’s age and activity. The basic Camp Counselor to camper ratio is 8:1. Bouncing Bears is 6:1. When your child is participating in our Signature Programs the ratio will reflect that program.
- Water Wonders Swim ~ Beginner Level Swimmers 3:1 Advanced Level Swimmers 4:1
- Gymnastics Class ~ 6:1
- Outdoor/Cardio Activity ~ 8:1
- Nature Nook ~ 6:1
- Creation Station ~ 6:1
Do you have specific questions?
Please email the camp director [email protected]