Below is the information on how to schedule a make-up swim class through our online scheduling system.
Using the link below, please log into your account using the same username and password you created when you enrolled in class. The steps are outlined below.
- Click on My reservations
- Click on “New Registration”
- Click on the child’s name
- Confirm your child’s grade
- Select Program: Choose Water Wonders Swim Make up
- Choose your day, then click the red register button (it will appear after you choose your day)
- Put in the case-sensitive session password: SWIM2022
- Choose your level and/or time. You can use the back arrows to go back and forth between days to see all availability
- Once you have chosen your day and time Click Next and your time will be reserved.
- If you cannot remember your child’s level, you will find it under the “my reservations”
Please note the following:
- You can log in whenever needed to schedule any missed classes
- We are continually adding more make up classes. Please check back for future availability.
- Please remember that, although we do everything, we can accommodate all swimmers in make-up classes, availability is not guaranteed.
- No-shows at makeups will not be re-scheduled.
- Please limit your child to one make up per day. If you would like to join us for more than one make-up per day, please contact the office [email protected]
- The case sensitive session password is SWIM2022