- Perfect program for tweens
- Leadership development program, including planning and implementing selected special events
- Daily apprenticeship block…helping group counselors with younger campers
time with campers
- Instructional swim time ~ following Jr Lifeguard Curriculum
- Tumbling, fitness, gymnastics and other sports instruction
- 5-day minimum
Camp hours 8:30 to 4:30
7:30 – 8:30 ~ Early Care (please sign up in advance)
8:30-11:00 ~ Morning apprenticeship
11-12:30 LiT Leadership Development challenges and activities
Afternoons include a swim lesson, LiT open gym, and Activity Clubs.
4:30 ~ Pick up
4:30 to 6 ~ Late Care (please sign up in advance)
CIT (Counselor in Training)
Campers entering 8th Grade
A time for Growth
- Newly designed program with 8th graders in mind.
- Older camper equals more responsibility, more choices, more autonomy
- Opportunities to “specialize” in program areas, such as gymnastics instruction, game zone, nature or swim.
- Loads of hands-on time with the younger camper groups.
- Instructional swim still available for CIT campers
- 15 day minimum requirement
Camp hours 8:15 to 4:45
There are no “typical” days as an CIT.
Each day is as individual as each CIT
Leadership Team will work with CIT campers to design a program that appeals to their strengths and ambitions.