Junior Camp at Action Kids is the perfect place for young campers to begin their journey at summer camp. A day at camp is a time to meet new friends, learn new skills, build self-confidence and have some FUN! Our junior campers experience fun and excitement every day through dynamic programming that ensures safe and age-appropriate activities designed just for them! We provide our youngest campers a high level and supervision, to ensure that proper care, attention and developmental support is given to all campers.
- Full day programs
- Low ratio: Program areas 6:1, swimming pool 3:1,
- Safe and age-appropriate programming. The program grows as your child grows, older children have more daily choices and program flexibility.
- Scheduling includes gymnastics, sports, games, art, and nature, swimming, activity clubs, and CAP Time (Creative Active Play), a vital ingredient for self discovery and socialization.
- Daily Swim lesson included daily. Our results-oriented curriculum brings out the hidden swimmer in all the campers. Lifeguard on duty at all times. All students are evaluated on their first day of camp for instructional swim level and before open swim for their open swim level.
- Campers enjoy a fun activity at the end of every camp day!
- 5 day minimum registration
Camp Day runs from 8:30 to 4:30
7:30 – 8:30 * Early Drop off (Please sign up in advance)
8:30 * Camp Drop Off Begins
8:45 * Camp Day Starts; Hut Huddle
9:00 * Morning Rally
9:15 * Swimming Lesson
9:45 * Activity Period 1 ~ Gymnastics
10:45 * Activity Clubs
12:45 * Activity Period 2-Art
1:30 * Activity Period 3-Nature
2:15 * Snack and Group Time
3:30 * Activity Period 4-Games
4:00* Ending Rally
4:30 * Pick up –End of a long exciting day!
4:30 to 6 * Late care (Please sign up in advance)
$95 per day
$400 per week
(5 day minimum)