We have implemented new protocols for our swim lessons to facilitate the safety of our staff, students and families.
According to CDC and NH-DHHS Covid-19 is not transmitted through pool water.
- Following the guidelines outlined by the State of New Hampshire, all indoor viewing areas are closed. We have modified our parking lot fencing to allow for viewing from a specially designated area. Feel free to bring a lawn chair. We encourage all spectators to wear masks.
- Please bring your children ready to swim. Changing facilities are NOT Restrooms are available for use, but you must be escorted inside by the staff.
- For the safety of all participants, please limit spectators to one adult and maintain a 6ft distance from other spectators while watching your child’s class
- Our staff will wear face masks when not actively teaching in the pool. For safety sake, no masks will be worn in the pool
- We will be following strict health protocols with our staff, including daily temperature checks. In order to safeguard all participants, please do not come to class if you answer yes to any of these questions. We offer unlimited make ups if you are unable to attend your class.
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Have you had a fever over 100.4 or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
- Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath?
- Are you experiencing any new muscle aches or chills?
- Have you experienced any new change in your sense of taste or smell?
- We have spaced out our classes with a full 15 minutes in between classes to minimize the number of spectators in the spectator area. We will also use this time to disinfect all props used in the class.
- Entrance to class will be through the pool gates, with separate gates for entry and exit. When you arrive our staff will gather the swimmers from clearly marked areas. Please wait outside the pool gate for your instructor.
- We have made curriculum changes to minimize the amount of direct contact with our swimmers. Please note the following:
- Aqua Bears and Level 1
- To keep your child water safe, there WILL be direct contact with the instructor.
- We will limit time spent in close face to face contact, and whenever safe, we will maintain a social distance.
- Level 2 and 3
- We will LIMIT direct contact with children
- We will maximize the use of swim aids to help children learn to swim in order to minimize the amount of direct instructor contract.
- Aqua Bears and Level 1
If you have any questions, please email our swim director at [email protected]