To successfully complete the Lifeguarding course, the participant must:
- Attend the entire course and participate in all class sessions.
- Actively participate in all course activities, including assuming various roles during scenarios
- Demonstrate competency in all required skills.
- Pass the final skills scenarios.
- Complete all eLearning content, including the eLearning written exam (CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and First Aid).
- Successfully pass final written exams with a minimum grade of 80 percent.
*This course will not qualify the participant for Waterfront lifeguarding.
- May 16; 4pm to 9 pm
- May 17; 4pm to 9 pm
- May 18; 2pm to 9 pm
- May 19; 9am to 6 pm
~ The course will begin with testing of the prerequisite skills.
~ Student must attend all scheduled sessions. We regret that we cannot offer make up times for this class.
How to sign up: Call 603-642-7200
Questions: email [email protected] or call 603-642-7200